Help Is Here For Expectant & New Parents

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Announcing Top Pick of the Week!

Followers and friends, my apologies for not posting recently. Where has the time gone? Let's see, to marketing a new business, my two boys, husband, old house, vacations, etc. Oh, did I mention that I'm pregnant with my third child? What is up with the pregnancy amnesia I've developed? I had completely wiped from my memory how tired I was with my sons' pregnancies and everything I did took twice as long. Well, I'm happy to report I'm in my 12th week and looking forward to my second trimester shortly as well as feeling a bit more human.

Trudging on despite falling asleep an hour ago on my laptop, I am happy to announce DC Baby Planners's top pick of the week. Each Thursday beginning in September, I will share with you my favorites whether they are products, places or events. I will have a short write-up and links for more information, where to purchase, etc. Comments are always welcome and encouraged.

If you'd like to see a particular type of item (e.g. stroller, bottle) or event (e.g. mom-friendly festival, baby class) featured, let me know and I'll be sure to cover it in the coming months.

Enjoy the rest of your summer! I will.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment